We’re looking to add an Intermediate Interface Developer (2+ years experience) to for a 2-3 month contract with the opportunity to grow to a full-time role. Applicants must have a solid understanding of Flash, HTML/CSS/JS and show an ability to execute tight, standards-based code in an independent environment.
- Develop original and creative Flash animations and banner ads.
- AS3, Flash Builder, Adobe Photoshop CS4/5.
- Basic working knowledge of XML and XSLT.
- Ability to self-manage projects and work within deadlines.
- Experience working with online design requirements.
- Knowledge of QA processes, and version control (SVN).
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices for usability, accessibility, as well as SEO.
- Team oriented, self-motivated.
Why work at Uproot?
We are creative technologists. As a group of interaction designers and interface developers we solve challenging problems through digital solutions for organizations like government agencies and marketers. We value the user experience and believe that technology enables great ideas and never limits it.
There are no middle-men at Uproot. We engage directly with our clients and they love us for it. We believe a strong understanding of design makes a great developer. And overall we love doing great work and making work great.
How to Apply
Send us a resume and portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be located in the GTA.
- Have references available upon request.
Suitable candidates will be contacted promptly. Please no phone calls.